Administrator - 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
The role - Administrator
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in Gosforth ASAP, on a fixed term basis for the next 6 months.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Start date: ASAP
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP25,000
The duties for this role includes:
- Maintain up to date online and offline recruitment files
- Supporting senior members of the resourcing team
- Provide administrative assistance to the HR team on the new starter/on boarding process
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to email queries
- Managing rotas, coordinating external team ensuring cover Dealing with sensitive information
- Data entry onto the in house system
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to queries from candidates and internal stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of working with an applicant tracking system
- Proven ability to plan and programme own workload within a complex, multi-site environment
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- 23 days Annual Leave + 8 statutory bank holiday with one additional day accrued for every 2 full years employed up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Life Assurance
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Give As You Earn
- Shopping Portal
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.