Technical Administrator - Welsh Speaking
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Administrator to join a large public sector organisation based in Bangor, North Wales on a full-time temporary basis. This is a busy role assisting the permits team with administration, business and customer support services on a daily basis.
If you have an interest in wildlife, have customer relations experience, good Information Technology skills and enjoy working as part of a team dealing with complex applications, then this is the role for you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing customer support dealing with the general public, industry and ecological consultants
- Providing administration and business support to the team
- Maintain business information systems, including the logging of applications
- Processing applications, entering data accurately onto databases
- Produce information and reports from IT systems
We would like to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, with technical administration experience
- Strong IT skills including use of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and e-mail applications in Windows
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate confidently with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure using your own initiative in order to meet deadlines
- Level 1 Welsh - Can hold a basic conversation
This is a full-time temporary role until March 2022. The role will be based in Bangor, Gwynedd although working from home for the foreseeable future. Working hours will be full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week with an attractive salary of GBP12.02 per hour plus holiday pay.
If this is the role for you then apply today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.