Swedish Language Customer Service Advisor
As a positive, confident and enthusiastic Swedish Customer Service Advisor you will have the desire to help, guide and assist our customers with their account queries and complaints.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your invaluable language skills in our fast-paced and successful department. Our energetic and vibrant Contact Centre is where you will respond to our customers' Live Chat, telephone and email communications. There are a variety of queries and complaints to resolve, including: betting, payments, verification, login and general account queries.
We focus heavily on training and invest our time to develop you and your skills. You may not have any sports or betting knowledge, but due to our dedicated and comprehensive training plan we have the facilities to support and progress you as an individual.
This position is offered on a full time basis requiring a flexible approach to working hours, working any five days from seven, including evenings and bank holidays. In return, we offer a competitive salary, career progression, a generous bonus scheme and a wide range of other benefits.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
• Good people skills.
• Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Swedish.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to translate between English and Swedish.
• Ability to multitask, with attention to detail.
• Solution oriented.
• Competent computer, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Experience in a customer-facing role preferred but not essential.
• Using Swedish to communicate efficiently with our customers.
• Liaising with English-speaking internal departments in order to resolve our customers' queries.
• Providing a positive customer experience and first time resolution.
• Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, telephone and email.
• Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
• Escalating queries where necessary.
• Investigating issues thoroughly.
• Promoting safer gambling.
• Maintaining awareness of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 30th June 2021.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code SWECSA0621RF to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.