Field Service Engineer - High Voltage
Field Service Technican
Power Electronics is searching for new team members in order to sustain its business presence in the UK and provide its clients with outstanding technical services. From Power Electronics, we deisgn, manufacture and distribute our own technologies towards the entire world, and we are one of very few companies providing our clients a 24/7 assistance, at global scale.
With such ambitions and standards in mind, we are looking for the best commissioning technicians and engineers to join our generation and contribute to making the word more sustainable than ever.
Ideal applicants will possess a wide range of skillset, of which commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, monitoring and repair of heavy electrical equipments. Successful applicants posseses strong electrical aptitudes and knowledge, hands-on skills and he/she is a problem solver, who is flexible and attentive to customers' needs.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to :
- Start-up and commissioning of solar inverters in customers Photovoltaic Solar plant.
- Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture time and work completed on site.
- Proactively identify potential technical issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair and/or preventative maintenance to customers.
- Responsible for physical installations such as connections , wiring, etc.
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
- Reporting tasks.
- Fulfill internal and external documentation.
- Practice and adhere to safety and training.
- Ability to work remotely and travel to solar plants when required (about 80% of the time)
About our company :
Pure Energy is our motivation to lead the Renewable Energy Generation. It is the search for product and service perfection. It is our vision of a clean and sustainable world, for our children and future generations!
Our company is specialized in the development of advanced power electronics equipment, with a unique high-standards customer service to match.