REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for an Administrator / Coordinator to join a busy energy services company based in Blackpool.
Energy industry experience isn't essential, we're looking to find a professional and driven individual with an excellent telephone manner and organisation skills to match! Ideally, you'll have experience in customer services and be used to working to achieve your goals.
Joining a warm and welcoming team you'll be surrounded by experience and encouraged to learn and develop. On a daily basis as Administrator / Coordinator you will be???
• Planning the appointments and diary for installers providing detailed and accurate information
• Track jobs (for installations and maintenance) and provide progress updates to customers
• Liaising with customers via telephone and email and delivering excellent customer service to book appointments with installation engineers
• Proactively working to reduce delays and overdue works by liaising with customers to ensure appointments are set and confirmed
• Keeping an accurate record of the progress of jobs
This Administrator / Coordinator position would be ideal for someone who would describe themselves as having???
• An excellent telephone manner
• Excellent organisation skills
• Strong, clear communicator ideally, task driven and keen to see things through to completion
• Able to work quickly and efficiently and manage a busy workload with an eye for detail
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
Salary, Location, Hours & Benefits
• GBP18,000 per annum
• Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
• Blackpool (FY4) - Office Based
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days annual leave with length of service and option to purchase an additional 5 days per year)
• Pension scheme (after 3 months) up to 8% contribution
• Health Cash Plan, ongoing learning and development opportunities, professional qualifications sponsorship and excellent career opportunities to progress
• Bonus incentives based on performance
• On site free parking, season ticket loans, ride to work scheme and company social, charity fundraising and team fun days!
How to Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity within an amazing organisation, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Thank you and good luck!