I am looking for a Helpdesk Analyst to come & join my client who are an established household name across the UK. They have been driving IT efficiency across the business in recent years and understand how much value it adds to the business and this is why they have an ever growing IT function.
- To be the first line of support for the business via telephone ./email/chat or any other means of communication.
- Ensure all calls are logged on our Helpdesk management system, followed up and closed once resolved.
- Actively take responsibility for any calls you log, engaging other members of the team or wider IT department in aiding resolution.
- To deputise for more senior colleagues whenever necessary.
- To monitor the status of outstanding incidents and invoke appropriate escalation activity as required.
- Following agreed processes and procedure to ensure adherence to GDPR and PCI policies.
- Maintain security procedures for passwords and data.
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of the products and services supported by the Helpdesk.
- Provide out of hour support/weekend support as and when agreed.
Experience & qualifications
- A good understanding of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- A strong interest in IT & a desire to further a career within the field
- Highly desirable: experience with Phoenix, Coda, Beanstore, Atlas or Mycroft
If you believe you are ticking a number of the boxes above then please do apply and if you have any queries feel free to email me on (see below)