Global Clinical Trial Manager
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Global Clinical Trial Manager for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Uxbridge.
• Oversee the quality and scientific integrity of clinical operations for studies at a global level
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and on budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
• Lead the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making
• Plan and manage the reporting of clinical studies conducted by Global Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities, identification and resolution of issues, and communication of study timelines/deliverables
• Ensure implementation and conduct of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines
• Management of study budget and timelines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years' work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4+ years of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
• Experience in oversight of external vendors (e.g. CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
• Experience of collaborating and leading cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on + or alternatively send an up to date CV
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.