Senior B2B Service Manager
Over the course of more than 10 years, bp pulse has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world's leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK's biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK's only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability. Following acquisition by BP in 2018, the company is growing rapidly and moving to a brand new, purpose-built head office and production facility in Milton Keynes in March 2020 to support this growth and allow it to capitalise on a booming electric vehicle market.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
Working in bpPulse is more than a just job, we have a stronger purpose. Our network chargers at people's homes and in the public aim to convert people to electric cars, which will impact all our health and planet positively.
We are growing rapidly and so is our customer base. We are transforming and shaping the EV charging experience. We want to deepen the relationships with our B2B customers and be there for them when they need us.
We are looking for a Senior B2B Manager to help us deliver an excellent level of service to our B2B customers, partnering with our Account Management function and working alongside our Network Team to deliver seamless service.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- To work alongside the Head of Customer Operations and Head of Account Management to create and operate the B2B service team, agreeing FTE, processes and procedures to best deliver the required service to our B2B customers
- Work with the Data and Analytics Team to create a dashboard and MI reporting for our B2B customers
- Create the process for maintaining and managing the warranty and maintenance agreements.
- Ownership of the RFID administrative process, for our pulse network
- Handling first line escalated complaints from our B2B customers in tier 2 and 3
- Process CYC fault enquiries, liaising closely with the bpp Customer Operations Team.
- Actively monitor the CYC platform to raise fault tickets and schedule repairs where necessary
- Create quotations for repair and liaise with customer with a view to converting as many CYC posts to Pulse as possible
- Proactively target high value CYC post locations for conversion to Pulse
- Respond to CYC customer enquiries, liaising with network and installation teams to facilitate repairs or replacement
- Providing coaching and training to B2B service team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to the B2B service procedures, policies and standards for the Customer care team
- Provide segmentation reports to the Leadership Team in relation to KPIs, conversion rates and risk analysis
- To manage the B2B service team including, 121's, scheduling, performance management, including absence management, recruitment and appraisals.
- Experienced in customer facing, sales and operations
- Experience in communicating to Senior Management
- Experience in building detailed reports and presentations to board level
Knowledge & Experience:
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Organisational and planning skills to deliver effective conversions from CYC to pulse
- Good personal presentation giving a positive impression of BP pulse
- Account Management experience including - objection handling, customer complaints, and core sales techniques