An exciting opportunity to work for PRSim Hub, part of the LSL Property Services PLC, as a Property Manager.
LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
The PRSim Hub is currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals to join the highly successful and growing Lettings department within Exeter City Centre.
Working in a fast paced and demanding office environment, you will be responsible for the management and complete lettings cycle for a diverse portfolio that covers property across the United Kingdom.
Looking after a lettings portfolio, you will proactively work with the lettings team to manage the complete lettings cycle including: marketing of properties, checking and verifying tenants, organising check ins, check outs, inventories, maintenance, routine visits and other client specific tasks
We are seeking applicants with strong customer service skills and a proven sales background within a lettings environment.
- Reporting to and working with the Client Services Manager and team, you will be responsible for the management and complete lettings cycle for approx 100-150 prestigious and high value properties
- To build strong working relationships with clients, tenants, maintenance contractors and other agents to ensure property is fit to let
- To provide the client the most appropriate advice in respect of maintenance and legislative requirements
- Liaise with tenants, maintenance contractors and other agents to resolve tenant queries and issues
- Book inventories, routine visits, maintenance visits and check outs
- Provide excellent customer service and continuously strive to meet and exceed performance goals and service standards
- Effectively communicate through email, letter and verbally to clients, tenants, agents and contractors
- To ensure the property records system (Weblet) is kept fully updated at all times
- Provide updates to 'exception reports' as and when they occur
- To continually strive to meet and exceed performance goals and customer service standards by communicating improvements to the Client Services Manager
- Knowledge of lettings and property management legislation
- Sales and Marketing/Administration Processes
- Self-motivation & flexibility
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines and communicate at a high level
- Ability to prioritise own workload and with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator and Team player
- Customer service experience, including negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, organised and professional
- Comfortable working on their own or in a small team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed on our careers page