Do you have a desire to work for a fast-paced people centred organisation? Do you have a wish to work with our People Team on projects and initiatives with the goal to create the best employee experience for our People and be the best place to work?
If you said yes to these questions, then this could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity for a People Administrator to join our growing People Team has arisen within ScS, one of the UK's leading sofa, carpet specialists. With around 2,000 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business.
Location would be flexible in this role, as you would have the option to remotely work from home.
Reporting to the People Advisor, the People Administrator plays a fundamental role in our People team and is responsible for enabling and coordinating employee administration across the employment lifecycle for all of our locations. You will be liaising with regional, store and distribution managers regarding various People issues and whilst providing administration support to our People Advisors.
We are looking for the right individual who can:
- Be a key player in our fabulous team!
- Generate all new starter paperwork for all locations; partnering with the Talent Resource and Learning & Development Teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Work closely with the Payroll Team to manage all payroll-related processes for all locations, ensuring all pay activity is processed and submitted by the required cut-off dates.
- Support the People Advisor and People Manager with administration and letters relating to ER cases, when required.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Show excellent communication skills to enable you to deal efficiently with all employee queries
- Effectively contribute in a team environment
- Live by our company 'RIGHT' values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted).
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today??? you'll be in good company!