Process Change Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Process Change Administrator for a leading manufacturing company based in Corby. My client specialises in offering innovative products to customers across the world.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the correct facilitation of all changes for finished products.
- Involved in artwork changes, bill of material item set up, creating new bar code outer case labels and raising and processing product change requests.
- Monitoring the progress of artwork
- You are responsible for ensuring that artwork is processed to ensure customer delivery dates can be met
- Setting up new part details, obtaining specifications and ensuring arrival from suppliers.
- In addition to the artwork process, you are responsible for the raising of all contract manufacturing sales orders ensuring these are entered correctly and processed within agreed time scales.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong IT/systems use, with good Excel skills.
- Exposure to Bartender software an advantage (not essential)
- Worked within a similar role previously.
- Experience managing internal communications, working cross functionally to deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Competitive pay
- Working as part of a growing organisation
- Car parking
- Career development opportunities
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.