Are you looking for a rewarding career in sales?
This is a fantastic time to join one of the UK's leading business and fuel expenses card provider.
Fleetcor is at a period of growth, recently undergone a restructure in the Sales Division, which has led to a number of new sales roles in their Swindon office.
With ongoing training, support and career development, coupled with an excellent work/life balance, you'll be joining an organisation that is constantly evolving, focused on innovation and new product development.
They offer guaranteed commission in your first 3 months whilst you complete your on boarding program, so that you will be ready for earning your commission potential which is genuinely achievable and above market rate.
If you are positive, motivated and driven to achieve results then this role could be for you.
It truly is an exciting time to join!
Benefits of a Sales Advisor:
- Basic salary of GBP18,000 - GBP22,500
- Great office in Swindon (temporary working from home)
- You will get up to 32k OTE, in the first year, made of 'on targets earnings' and a guaranteed commission in the first 3 months
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.15pm
- FREE Private medical insurance through Vitality
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Money-saving across retailers like John Lewis, Nike and even free coffee at Caf?? Nero
- A generous pension
- 4 times your basic salary in Life insurance
Responsibilities of a Sales Advisor:
- B2B outbound calling, qualifying leads and generating new business sales
- Build and develop prospect database with accurate logging and recording of all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Achieve agreed targets and achieve conversion rates of data within KPI and SLA requirements
- Negotiate, handle and overcome customer objections
- Develop relationships with customers over the telephone to maximise up-selling opportunities
- Ensure your product knowledge is always up to date and ensure you are aware of competitive offerings and industry trends
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Innovate and share good ideas / new offerings from market/ own research
- Lead by example and coach more junior team members in Sales and Account Management skills
Key skills of a Sales Advisor:
- Ability to demonstrate experience of developing and managing customer accounts
- Confident to approach customers on an outbound basis
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Be able to generate business opportunities with confidence
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques