Janitorial Security Maintenance OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
My client based in Glasgow is currently looking for a Campus officer to work with them on a monthly contract which is could be extended beyond this point. Travel between Langside, Cardonald and their Anniesland site is essential. There for, own transport is necessary.
To provide a high quality customer focused campus service which includes security, janitorial, and porterage services to the College plus support for central stores and mail services.
Pay rate: GBP12.98 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, - 35 hours per week business hours
Key Result Areas:
- To undertake range of campus duties to ensure a high quality estate is maintained. These duties include security patrols, directing smokers to appropriate areas, portering, waste management duties, car park control, CCTV operation and litter picking
- Ensure the security of the College buildings is maintained through daily operational arrangements including locking up at the end of the day and opening up in the morning with alarms set and deactivated as appropriate. (Required to operate a two shift system)
- Ensure requests on the help desk log are managed and attended to timeously and closed out effectively
- Liaise with contractors and service providers and to ensure they are logged in and out during site visits
- Undertake maintenance duties to complete minor works as directed by the Building Coordinator and as tasked by the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Assist in room moves and other portering services within the College working effectively with other services where appropriate e.g. ICT
- Respond to fire alarms and to monitor the College's fire alarm systems
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements are in place to control and monitor contractors on site
- Ensure all emergency related procedures operate effectively and ensure all exits are clear and that there are no safety hazards
If you are available immediately please apply today and follow up with a CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.