Learning Management System Coordinator
Role: Learning Management Systems Coordinator
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2FA
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Who are Euro Garages?
EG Group is a leading global independent fuel station and convenience retail operator with operations at over 5,600 sites across Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
The Group has enjoyed significant growth, with 2019 revenues in excess of ???20bn (surpassing ???25bn including the full year impact of acquisitions). The Group provides grocery, merchandise, fuel and food service to consumers through partnerships with global brands including Starbucks, Subway, Spar, Greggs, KFC and Burger King.
What will my role look like?
Our L&D team is expanding and we have an exciting opportunity available for a Learning Systems Coordinator! In this role you will act as an ambassador for EG Groups Learning Management System within the EG Centre of Excellence and will be key to supporting the LMS Manager and wider Learning Team with all aspects of the role.
You will also provide specialist administrative support, completing tasks and managing processes efficiently, effectively and accurately. You will be required to organise and prioritise workloads according to deadlines, changing needs of the business, and Learning function.
- Create and maintain learning profiles and how they receive/complete learning, including, but not limited to, the following???.
- Set up Assignment Profiles
- Create Curriculum within the system
- Attach items to Curriculum
- Attach Curriculum to Assignment Profiles
- Add or delete learning from users, curriculum or assignment profiles
- Create instructor led courses
- Create online Courses and record completion
- Creating rules for automatic assigning of learning
- Manually assign items or curriculum as required
- Develop and collate relevant company reports as requested
- Assisting with administrative activities in connection with ad hoc Learning Projects
- Respond to incoming queries relating to learner records and assigned learning
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time
Do I have what it takes?
- Vocational qualification relevant to the role, or equivalent by experience including basic literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Proficient IT (Microsoft Office Suite)
- System skills in SAP SuccessFactors/Articulate 360 suite are desired although not essential
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems is desired although not essential
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues / external stakeholder
- Ability to understand and deliver against customer requirements
- Ability to plan and organise own work to deadlines, including balancing competing priorities
- Ability to follow instruction, direction and procedures with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and approach challenges
- Ability to work as part of a team