Charity Fundraiser (Accommodation Provided)
We are looking for confident, charismatic and sociable individuals to join Wesser's live-in door to door fundraising teams nationwide!
Salary: GBP18,200 per year, plus commission/bonus (OTE GBP25,000+)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 2pm-9pm (35 hours p/w)
Plus: Accommodation provided, incentives and competitive bonus scheme
The Role: As a door to door fundraiser, each day you and your team will head out and will engage in fascinating conversations with members of the public over their doorsteps. You will tell them about the incredible work that the organisation you are representing does to save the lives of thousands of people each year, inspiring them to become long term supporters of the charity.
This is a unique opportunity to live and work with some of the most inspirational people you will ever meet! You will see different parts of the country, live virtually rent-free and will benefit from unrivalled career progression opportunities.
Working for Wesser isn't your standard roaming fundraiser role. You'll live in the same house for up to 3 months at a time, meaning you can really get settled, get to know your team mates and explore the area!
You'll also get the opportunity to work with incredible charities, such as St John's Ambulance, London's Air Ambulance, St Andrew's First Aid and The Dog's Trust.
- GBP18,200 - Guaranteed basic annual salary
- Unrivalled bonus structure
- Full time hours guaranteed
- Subsidised accommodation provided - live virtually rent-free!
- Travel the country with a team of lifelong friends!
- Regular socials and team incentives
- Industry leading training
- Career development and progression opportunities - grow your charity sector career!
- Immediate start
Who are Wesser?: The original face-to-face fundraising pioneers, Wesser were founded in Austria in 1968 and opened up in the UK for the first time in 1998. Having arrived in the UK, Wesser have continued to set the highest fundraising standards in the industry whilst raising millions for their household name charity partners.
Successful applicants will be
- Confident and outgoing people who thrive in a fun and sociable environment!
- Clear communicators who aren't afraid of striking up a conversation
- Resilient and happy to work come rain or shine!
Video interviews taking place this week for an immediate start! To apply, please submit a copy of your CV or call Antonia to discuss the role!