This employed Financial Advisor job is seeking individuals near Fareham, Hampshire.
In this role, you will be provided with clients, for you to become their long-term, trusted Financial Advisor. This will likely be from a mixture of:
- Recently acquired clients, smoothly handed over by the retiring Financial Advisor
- Existing clients that need transferring onto ongoing service agreements
- Current clients from other Financial Advisors who have reached capacity and need reallocating
- The portfolio will provide a great source of existing affluent clients for servicing and growth through new business and referrals.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must be a current, Level 4 qualified (DipFA or DipPFS) Financial Advisor
- You should be motivated by providing great advice and service to clients
Founded in 2001, this independent, directly authorised wealth management firm has become one of the most successful Wealth Managers through organic growth and from acquisitions with in excess of GBP1.5bn invested assets under management.
Support for their Financial Advisers
Using state of the art back office system and provided with paraplanning, administration and appointment making support from the head office team.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of circa GBP35,000 plus typically GBP5,000 car allowance and bonus
- Excellent bonus structure on all initial business and any recurring income from new business or uplift on existing service proposition
- Average OTE GBP60,000 with many of their Financial Advisors earning in excess of GBP100,000
- Home based role with occasional visits to their regional offices
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.