Intercounty Estate Agents are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the Great Dunmow team.
As a residential Lettings Negotiator you will be expected to identify potential tenants and secure maximum quality viewings, market appraisals/valuations, financial service appointments and leads.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance by adhering to company standards and current legislation
- Generate potential tenants and landlords
- Securing maximum quality viewings, valuations/instructions, financial services appointments and leads
- Undertaking canvassing of local properties and accompanied viewings
We are looking for the Negotiator to:
- Have a minimum of 12 months residential Lettings experience
- Be able to evidence previous residential Lettings experience
- Posses strong negotiation skills with a passion for sales
- Hold a valid full Driving Licence and access to your own Vehicle
Working with Intercounty you will receive:
- Professional and first class training
- Defined career progression
- Numerous employee benefits to include Share Save and Pension Scheme
- Uncapped OTE the region of GBP22,000 - GBP24,000 depending on experience
- Car Allowance depending on experience
- Plus many more exclusive employee benefits
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Property Services/Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.