Transport Account Manager
Are you an Experienced Transport Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you fancy something different in an emerging and evolving business? If so please see below;
We are a North East based Driver Recruitment Agency who require an Experienced Account Manager to manage the coordination of our driver workforce. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
This opportunity is critical to the continued development of the business and will provide the right person a progressive, rewarding, and long-term career path within a business that is growing into one of the region's finest driver recruitment agencies.
The role will be working from our Darlington based HQ.
The hours of work will be 08:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday however flexibility will be required to ensure that every booking is fulfilled across a 7-day period.
- Daily assessment of volume requirements
- Planning upcoming recruitment campaigns.
- Supporting the weekly payroll process, ensuring accuracy
- Implementing and managing administration processes such as change of requests and absences and last-minute requests for drivers and logistics staff.
- Collating, analysing and managing specific account performance against site KPI's.
- Identifying areas of process improvement and implement strategies to overcome obstacles.
- A background in transport planning
- Familiar with driver laws and regulations
- Ambitious with a desire for continuous improvement
- A passionate and driven attitude
- They ability to use your own initiative to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to respond to changing demands.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Recruitment Group