Energy Assessor / Building Test Engineer
This is an interesting and rewarding opportunity to join a growing independent business who provide all aspects of energy consultancy to the construction industry.
Working as an Energy Assessor, you will be responsible for carrying out domestic energy assessments and dwelling testing to the requirements of Building Regulations Part L, and F.
- New Build SAP Assessments (L1A and L1B) and EPCs
- Domestic Air Testing
- Commercial Air Testing
- Ventilation Testing and Commissioning
- Sound Testing
- Domestic EPC's
- 2D Psi Value Calculations
- 3D Psi Value calculations
Suitable candidates should have the following skills -:
- High Numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to self-manage/problem solve
- Excellent organisation skills / Attention to detail / Punctual
- Demonstrate a flexible response to role requirements
A competeitive salary of GBP22,000 is available to newly qualified graduates, with excellent training provided (leading to recognized qualifications).
A salary of GBP28,000+ is available to more experienced applicants.