Full-time / Permanent, Monday to Friday
Salary: GBP19, 800pa + monthly bonus once probation period is over (with bonus included, GBP23, 000pa to GBP26, 000pa)
Netwirking Recruitment are pleased to be working with a modern, state of the art, award winning company just on the outskirts of Newcastle City Centre who can offer you genuine career progression and a chance to earn further qualifications.
They are looking for customer service / account manager professionals who can support their clients and provide exceptional customer service.
This is ideal for someone looking to start their career within Financial Services due to the excellent progression and further qualifications on offer or someone experienced within customer service or account management looking to work for a secure, profitable business.
You will be key to managing and building relationships with potential clients after a business acquisition has happened. You'll liaise with potential clients via telephone secure message live chat and email. Supporting clients with online help getting them logged onto their personal client sites . You'll also be responsible for transferring their investments from their current provider to the clients portfolios and work alongside their in house financial advisor's.
- Speaking to businesses & Direct Clients on a daily basis that have an account set up with the firm
- Answering inbound calls and assisting with general queries and technical support
- Providing Direct Client support via live video chat
- Providing client support via email correspondences
- Uploading files onto the system
- General administrative duties
- Setting up new accounts
- Customer Service or Account Management experience
- Excellent attitude towards work
- Career driven
- Working as part of a team
- Excellent time keeping
Due to continued success they are looking to add a small number of people so will be holding interviews on Thursday the 17th of June at 9:30am. You would need to be free to attend an interview on the day.
This really is a fantastic opportunity so please apply if you feel like this is something you can see yourself doing and if you match up with the requirements in the job description above.