Creative Project Lead
Are you an experienced creative design professional who is pro-active, highly organised and confident managing and working as part of a design team?
Do you have experience of managing the development and delivery of innovative new and existing products or brands?
As Creative Project Lead you will be responsible for providing dedicated Creative project leadership for both internal and external customers, ensuring all creative needs are addressed throughout project delivery.
Role and Responsibilities
• Working with designated customers (both internal and external), through the Account Manager to design, develop and specify innovative and commercially viable products and ranges.
• Influencing critical path timescales to ensure satisfactory sampling and customer acceptance takes place prior to the production phase.
• Understand briefs and the creative process to help identify the best methods and approaches - Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks
• Work closely with Art & Graphics designers to deliver customer requirements and maintain deliverable deadlines
• Monitor and report project progress to customer Account Managers and other stakeholders (internal and external)
• Identify and where necessary manage, opportunities for cost saving through potential amendments to company processes or product specifications, whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
• Proactive and confident working as part of a team.
• A design graduate with at least 3 years experience in the Creative sector
• Knowledge of digital design, print formats and printing methods.
• Competent Microsoft Office user, particularly in the use of Excel.
• Creative flair and an understanding of trends with an enthusiasm and interest in the role
• Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes
• Understanding of workflows from creation to product launch to achieve the business goals
• Highly analytical and methodical with strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
• Must have experience and understanding of production processes and how to manage agencies and partners
• Ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various customer accounts
• Effective communication for collaborative working - good command of English language
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company based in Poole offering a great working environment, company benefits an on-site parking.