Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working with a leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end commercial customers nationwide.
The objective of this role is to nurture and grow their current client relationships. You will be joining a very customer-centric business model, so you will require a good understanding of the sales process, as well as some project management.
The purpose of this role, working as part of the Contract Administration team, involves working alongside their Sales Executives and Sales Support teams to provide outstanding customer service all the way through their contract lifespan. You will be doing this be ensuring exceptional quality and accuracy in the set up and subsequent coordination of customer accounts and their contracts.
- Being responsible for the on boarding of all machine installations through to a comprehensive account and client contract set up
- Project Management - managing the large-scale installation of machines UK wide
- Building and nurturing customer relationships being the first person of contact throughout the on-boarding process
- Working collaboratively with the Lease company to assist in the acceptance of finance
- Driving additional sales of products and services as well as replacing ageing equipment and renewing leases
- Managing customer questions/queries around consumable pricing/contracts/updating equipment records
- Management of all contract documentation including the agreements and their ongoing review
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work effectively under pressure
- Be great at problem solving with an analytical mindset
- Have the skill to multitask, managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Be able demonstrate experience of working in a similar capacity.
- Enjoy working in a busy and fast-paced environment
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday - Friday only. You will receive a competitive salary of GBP24,000 - GBP26,000 depending on experience and be given great onboarding with a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Customer Service, Account Manager, Contracts Administrator, Projects, Sales Executive, Installations, Machinery, Planning, Contracts Coordinator, Contracts Co-ordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Co-ordinator
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.