Trainee Credit Controller
Do you work within a customer service role but have an interest in starting a career in Credit Control? Our exclusive client based in Chorley are currently recruiting for Trainee Credit Controllers to join their team.
The duties of the role include:
- Chasing overdue clients via phone or email
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Setting up new customers and setting credit limits
- Producing regarding customer accounts on Excel spreadsheets
- Data input
- Resolving customer queries to ensure prompt payment
- Adhoc admin duties
You need to be a confident communicator who can build rapport easily. You will be working within a team of 8 other credit controllers therefore you must be a good team player. You will work to targets on a weekly and monthly basis therefore should be achievement focused. You need to be a competent spreadsheet user as all reports will be produced using Excel.
In return you will be given full training, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free on site parking and a company pension.
If you have a real interest in starting a career within Credit Control, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.