Graduate Resourcer - full training provided
An office-based role for a new graduate - based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment is a successful, professional recruitment company based on the waterside business park at Cams Hall in Fareham, near to Portsmouth and Southampton. We are an ambitious and friendly team of Recruitment Consultants with a fast-paced working environment and excellent team-based benefits. We are really busy and as a result of expansion, we are now looking for an additional trainee Graduate Resourcer.
We are looking for a recent graduate to work on sourcing skilled professional candidates for our clients' outstanding vacancies. You will be using the telephone to interview new candidates, to build relationships and to match suitable individuals to jobs, as well as arranging for them to attend interviews.
Ideally you will be a university graduate (in any subject) with a competitive and ambitious personality and the desire to succeed in a business career. You will also be determined and proactive and will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone. Full training is provided.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will receive commission and bonuses on top. We offer excellent graduate mentoring and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around GBP26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and you should be eligible to live and work in the UK.