Teacher of English - ECT / NQT
Teacher of English - ECT / NQT Opportunities
- Applying for your own teaching jobs but also considering your options for September?
- Would you like to maximise your chances of securing your first teaching post in a Worcestershire secondary or middle school?
- Or, would you like the opportunity to gain paid teaching experience in a variety of schools across Worcestershire?
Here at Academics Worcester, we can supplement your job search - we take the hard work out of securing your first teaching job and/ or can offer you opportunities to gain broad experience in local schools on short term supply.
The great thing about registering with Academics, WORCESTERSHIRE'S LEADING SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY is the large volume of schools that we have long established relationships with. The schools we work alongside are friendly, supportive and offer brilliant career opportunities.
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED education agency to schools across the county, and we EXCLUSIVELY support schools in and around: WORCESTER, DROITWICH, BROMSGROVE, REDDITCH, EVESHAM, PERSHORE, MALVERN, KIDDERMINSTER, BEWDLEY and STOURPORT with their recruitment and supply needs.
Benefits of registering and working with Academics as a Teacher of English - ECT / NQT:
- It is free, quick, and easy
- Demonstrate your teaching ability without having to go through the application process
- Experienced consultant with extensive knowledge of local schools and direct contacts with key decision makers
- Access to exclusive vacancies - most are not advertised elsewhere or given to other agencies
- Opportunities for long term contracts to count towards your induction
- Potential of long term contracts developing in to permanent positions
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Regular local teaching work
- Variety of schools and children
- Flexible approach to your career
- Continued support from your dedicated personal consultant
Options for a Teacher of English - ECT / NQT with Academics?
- Permanent roles - your experienced consultant will listen to your requirements and discuss your skills with schools to secure you interviews
- Long term roles and Induction - you will plan, mark and contribute to school life. We will negotiate for it to be counted towards your induction year (minimum of one term). You can complete your induction in different schools which will enhance your CV by gaining valuable experience and demonstrate your adaptability to future employers
- Regular daily/ short term supply in a variety of schools - no planning, no marking! Arrive at school, cover lessons as directed by the Cover Manager and then leave at the end of the day
We are looking to recruit, appoint and support Teacher of English - ECT / NQT who show genuine enthusiasm, promise and potential in your specialism.
Over the years, we have assisted countless NQTs to ensure they have access to teaching opportunities and helped them to achieve their career goals. Let us do the same for you ... submit your CV directly to or call us on for an informal chat.