My client, an award winning hotel on the outskirts of Newquay are looking to recruit a Switchboard Operative on a temporary on-going basis to join their reservations team answering all inbound calls, helping where possible, diverting where necessary, taking messages and emailing to the appropriate person. Ideally we're looking for individuals with an admin background and good with computers skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answers incoming calls and places outgoing calls.
- Directs call to guest rooms, staff members, or departments.
- Supporting our reception and reservations team as and when needed.
- Reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Effective communication to other hotel departments
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
- Be present when you are needed most.
The working hours are 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Sunday flexible work with weekly pay. Ideally you will be available to work on weekends.
The pay rate for this role will be GBP10.30 an hour, bank holidays are paid for at time and a half.
If you believe that you would be a suitable candidate for this role please submit your CV in the first instance.