Plumbing and Heating Installer Training on Heat Pumps
Plumbing and Heating Installer (Training on Heat Pumps)
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 + Training + Van + Overtime
Excellent opportunity for an experienced plumbing and heating engineer to develop a good long term career in the renewable industry.
This company is one of the largest installers of renewable heating systems in the UK and offer a great opportunity to grow with their business long term.
In this role you will install renewable heating systems, primarily air source heat pumps, into domestic properties across Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate is a qualified plumbing and heating engineer who takes pride in the quality of their work and has a desire to learn new technologies and establish themselves in a successful company.
This is an excellent opportunity to get into the exciting renewable energy industry, heating the homes of the future and contribute towards carbon neutrality.
- Installation of renewable heating systems, primarily air source heat pumps
- A mixture of new build and retrofit jobs
- Covering Yorkshire
- Working as part of a team of two
- Full training will be given
- Experienced plumber with a track record of domestic central heating installation
- NVQ 2 minimum
- Good work ethic, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Full Driving licence
- Previous heat pump experience is a massive bonus but not required as full training will be given
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.