Training and Development Officer
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
**Must be willing to commit to quarterly travel to Mauritius for 4-6 weeks, per quarter**.
Working alongside the operations teams in the UK and Mauritius, accountable for designing and delivering the foundation learning and training for colleagues within the Customer Operations and Fraud teams, both onshore and offshore in line with Company and MQA standards . Responsible for developing and maintaining a continuous improvement framework guided by legislative changes, team and individual needs.
- Accountable for designing and developing training programmes in partnership with the Operations Teams, Subject Matter Experts and wider stakeholder groups, to enhance performance, continually improve service, and for personal development across all areas of the customer operations and fraud teams.
- Lead all design and delivery of training to support all related Contact channels; inbound, outbound, social, live chat, chat moderation and then maintain a high performing team through coaching where required.
- Manage all technical training on systems for either refresher sessions or with technology upgrades / changes
- Accountable for conception and management of eLearning content / material for use across the both Sheffield and Mauritius locations, which provides an opportunity for fast time learning with minimal abstraction
Delivery of Learning
- Accountable for all induction training in the centres utilising a variety of learning methodologies and approaches
- Aligning with the Operations and Management teams, accountable for development and delivery of appropriate training modules in partnership with other departments as required and with business need / legislative requirements in mind
- Partner with operational management to provide developmental support and guidance to colleagues where needed in terms of their capability and / or performance
- Partner with HR to provide training / guidance for team managers regarding people management policies and procedures
Improve & Innovate Learning
- Accountable for maintaining and evolving the eLearning environment
- Lead training needs analysis across the centre, identifying gaps and putting into place relevant training and development to enhance performance
- Working with operational management to review customer feedback data to recommend methods and/or deliver solutions for improving overall customer service and effectiveness
- Evaluate current training modules making recommendations and changes as appropriate to ensure high levels of service are maintained
- Accountable for building very strong internal relationships with key stakeholders to improve knowledge of processes / business requirements serve as a role model for exceptional customer service and team working
- Must be willing to commit to quarterly travel to Mauritius to deliver new starter training (4-6 weeks, per quarter) in line with planned recruitment activities.
- Experience of working in a contact centre in a training capacity role.
- Experience of working in a gaming environment is desirable
- Experience of management development and soft skills training
- Experience of leading the design and delivering a variety of training solutions
- Experience of deployment e-learning environments
- Experience of partnering with third parties and offshore stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent