Digital Sales Account Manager (Field Based)
We are excited to be recruiting for a Field Sales Account Manager to be responsible for winning, nurturing, and growing new and existing revenue streams, through a consultative and solutions-focused sales approach across the North East.
- You will be prospecting self and business-sourced leads, presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining new and existing customers with a "best in class" sales approach.
- Using our product portfolio, you will present creative advertising solutions that are tailor-made and right for our customers
- You will effectively account manage our customers, reviewing campaign performance to grow further sales revenue and increase our customer's ROI
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be as passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience as we are
- Your passion for Digital Advertising Solutions and sales will be infectious when presenting marketing solutions
- You will be passionate about self-developing your knowledge of the Digital marketplace
- Your previous Field Sales experience will have enabled you to effectively understand and forecast revenues, based on customer knowledge
- Your attention to detail is a real asset to you, ensuring customer SLA's and campaigns are delivered to the agreed standard and timescales
- You will be a creative thinker, setting you aside from the competition in proposing digital solutions
- You will bring with your high energy, positivity, dedication and a "can do" attitude, with the confidence to converse with key decision-makers at all levels.
- Attractive earnings, up to £46k
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business, and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.