Technical Commercial Development Manager
My client is a series-A venture capital backed start-up BioTech platform focusing on healthy alternatives and selling into the FMCG/CPG sector.
As the Technical Commercial Development Manager you will sit within the New Business Team, reporting directly to the Head of New Business Development. This is a Greenfields opportunity, your day to day will focus on prospecting, contacting and arranging product demonstrations with new customers as well as building and managing relationships with potential and future customers and other partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing outstanding customer service by educating customers about the ingredient and resolving problems
- Documenting technical and consumer feedback; communicating results and insights to the company
- Demonstrating high level of energy and professionalism when representing the company
- Assessing our sales process and continuously questioning how to improve it
- Bachelor's degree essential (ideally science-related, especially chemistry)
- Proven track record of success in past roles
- Excellent communication as well as a strong and creative problem-solving skill set
- Prior sales or commercial experience desirable but not essential