My client is an International Market Leader in their field of technology. They are looking to appoint a Purchasing & Inventory Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
To facilitate the purchase and demand planning of agreed stock items and service. Contributing solutions to the wider business programs, identifying better services or cost initiatives to minimise financial risk.
Planning & Purchasing
- Manage & Forecast line stock levels deliver against forecast by type
- Ensure all financial processes are completed and associated reporting issues
- Driving costs down from better buying for UK
- Implementation of business purchasing strategy
- Continuous cost reduction; buying price, whole supply chain costs
- Drive service excellence through existing and new suppliers
- Stock on-time & in full (OTIF)
- Ensure good stock management processes are agreed and applied in-house and across suppliers
- Ensure that operational teams maintain process and systematics control of their stock
- Arranging for usable re-workable stock to be upgraded, fixed or re-deployed
- Managing the process of agreed disposable stock
- Work with External 3rd Parties for opportunities to reduce cost and drive service
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar position
- Numerate and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate including Microsoft Office Applications
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible working
- Workplace Pension
- Private Healthcare
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION!