Do you have outstanding customer service skills coupled with great communication and high attention to detail?
Do you have what it takes to motivate and inspire a team?
If the answer to both is yes, then keep reading. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Supervisor to join our dedicated contact centre.
Supporting the Contact Centre Manager, you will be responsible for leading the contact centre to ensure the consistent delivery of high levels of internal and external customer service. Working in fast-paced environment, you will ensure the contact centre team meet their first contact service levels. You will be accountable for reviewing and monitoring performance levels and proactively rectify potential service issues.
Through regularly call audits, you will ensure the team validate collection charges, saving costs where appropriate and ensuring these are recorded and reported correctly for our customers.
You and the team will be at the centre of all communications between insurers, policyholders, Sellers, body shops, recovery agents and process an incredible amount of data and procedures on a daily basis.
Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the required standards of operation are consistently delivered by your team. Monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day work of the team and contributing to the identification of opportunities for improving service operations to meet customer expectations.
- Constantly review and evaluate the effectiveness of individual team members. Targets, SLA's & Processes.
- Responsible for the leadership, motivation and development of staff, for appraising staff, identifying their training and development needs, planning how these needs will be met and evaluating the training received.
- Enact agreed on objectives that support the Customer Contact Centre and set team goals that support the delivery of own objectives.
- Install appropriate quality standards into own objectives and day-to-day activities that will always ensure the delivery of Operational Excellence within your team.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators.
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values and where best practice is identified ensure it is shared with other Supervisor to the benefit of the whole Customer Contact Centre.
- Assist in the installation of and maintenance of appropriate methods of communication with your team.
- Continually deliver on improving the Customer Experience, both internally and externally, providing appropriate training interventions as and when required.
- Ensure all correspondence and telephone queries are dealt with in accordance with agreed performance standards and provide reports on performance periodically as required.
- Complaints handling and timely resolutions.
Keywords: Supervisor | Call Centre | Contact Centre | Customer Service | Team Leader | Performance Management | Microsoft Office | Automotive | GDPR | Complaints Handling | IT Literate | Telephony | People Management | TrainingBenefits
Monday to Friday Working / 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays / Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many High Street Retailers / Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan / Contributory Personal Pension Plan / Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period) / Family Events ???.as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
- Proven experience in a customer-focused environment
- Evidence of working in support of continuous improvement and delivering high-performance standards
- Ability to be hands-on and act with integrity
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, energetic and motivational leadership style
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Well-presented and professional manner
- Prioritising workload
- High attention to detail
- Examples of self-driven continuous learning
- Automotive or insurance sector experience
- Previous experience operating at Supervisory level
- GDPR knowledge
Copart UK Limited is a NASDAQ listed company and a global leader in vehicle remarketing and recycling.In the UK we handle over 400,000 vehicles each year through our patented online auction platform. Copart is a critical outsource partner to all of the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles and is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end-of-life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore we have remained fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.