Consumer Technical Insight Specialist (x2)
Job Title: Data Analyst/Insight Analyst
Location: Port Sunlight
Salary: GBP25,536 - GBP28,373 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
This role is an amazing opportunity to be part of the team that creates deep consumer understanding to guide the development of superior products and experiences, using a range of qualitative, quantitative and sensory methodologies.
The role will:
* Deliver consumer insights. Analyse data and extract insights from a range of sources to help guide the development of superior propositions.
* Work with all R&D functions to translate project briefs into robust consumer research programs.
* Write research study briefs and execute studies; working closely with internal functions and external third parties to ensure successful research execution.
* Lead the development and execution of project workshops, idea generation sessions or other practical activities as required for project needs.
* Deliver and justify business recommendations to a range of stakeholders, across multiple functions
* Great people skills; building and maintaining relationships with an ability to be persuasive and assertive when necessary.
* Preferably a degree in a physical or social science. Some chemistry background would be great; curiosity in the latest innovation and technology is essential.
* Consumer research experience. Enthusiasm to learn about consumers and share new insights within the team.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to pull out key insights; structuring complex data from multiple sources.
* Project management and problem solving.
ECS Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.