Food Process Operators
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious food production company based in Seaham
Working as a food production operative in a fast-paced environment your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Inspecting the quality of all products, prior to sending them to the next section.
- Packing of products
- Machine operating and overviewing the production process
- Following strict SOP's
- Cleaning of equipment used in the manufacturing process
- To carry out a variety of different duties if required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company's health & safety standards at all times, including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your workstation tidy.
- Experience working in a food production environment
- Food safety or food hygiene certificate would be an advantage
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary
- 2 shift pattern - 6am till 2pm day shifts, 2pm till 10pm back shift, Monday to Friday
- Permanent night shift - 10pm till 6am, Monday to Friday
- Potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate after a successful probation period
- Active progression within the company
- Rate of pay: GBP8.91ph