Legal Secretary - Private Client
A growing law firm based in Cirencester, are currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their private client department to support the Head of Department.
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for providing full secretarial and administrative support service to a Head of Department and the wider team. You will possess good communications skills in order to liaise with clients and other staff as appropriate.
You will also have excellent organisational and time management and possess the ability to prioritise your workload effectively. You will be working alongside another secretary in the team and so previous experience within private client is essential as you may need to cover their workload at times.
Required Skills & Experience
- You must have previous experience of working within a Law firm as a Legal Secretary within a private client team
- Able to provide full secretarial & administrative support to the Fee Earners including digital dictation
- Ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
On offer is the opportunity to join a well regarded law firm who can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and good working environment. If you believe you have the skill set required, please Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or apply below: