Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Planning
Salary: GBP45,000 - GBP50,000
Job reference: 15372
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Wiltshire to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is a Wealth Management practice in Wiltshire that is looking for someone to support their expanding business. They've circa GBP2.8 billion in AUM across their National firms and with the Wiltshire office being one of the key hubs they have opened a new vacancy!
Within the role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing independent, specialist advice for their clients across areas such as pensions, retirement planning, inheritance tax, and investments.
- Support clients with the best route to reach their financial goals.
- Providing strategic advice on various products and services.
- Review client's financial circumstances to understand their needs.
- Grow client base and build relationships.
- Keep financial knowledge updated inc FCA regulations and legislation.
- Salary GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 + bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday (rising with length of service)
- Compliance and back-office support
- Company with excellent professional introducer relationships
- Life Assurance
- Client-centric culture
- Excellent exit strategy planning and support in the future
Skills and experience required:
- Diploma in Financial Services.
- Experienced as a financial adviser.
- Understanding of compliance, FCA rules and regulations.
- Enthusiastic and eager.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Adapt to challenges and changes with efficiency and ease.
- Full driving license and car.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Financial Advice firm based in Wiltshire on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.