Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor Roles' Available in Dunfermline
What do we need?
We're currently hiring Agents to join our Customer Service team; the team responsible for supporting customers with their boiler insurance policies and giving peace of mind to customers about their home heating systems.
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be the first point of contact for our new Home Plan customers, delivering a service we can be proud of.
What will I be doing?
Our Customers are the key to our success, so you'll play a meaningful role in keeping them happy and driving our vision! You'll be on the front line; the first person our customers talk to when they call to raise a claim on their policy, whether this be a heating, electrical, plumbing or drainage fault. It will be your responsibility to thoroughly investigate possible solutions to get our customers the help they need.
Key responsibilities include:
* Answering and resolving customer enquiries over the phone
* Advising our customers about other products available to them with the aim of upselling to additional services
* Provide technical assistance to resolve faults over the telephone
* Adding / reviewing notes to ensure an efficient customer experience
* Logging any faults on the internal systems
* Collaborating closely with different departments including our field-based engineers
* Working towards targets
* Investigating sophisticated repairs and problem-solving tricky situations
* Assess customer claims fairly and consistently, in line with the policy terms and conditions and ensure we Treat Customers Fairly (TC)
* Optimally manage any issues raised and look to resolve where manageable or call out where appropriate
Working 37.5 hours per week, our contact centre is open to customers from 7am - 9pm Monday - Friday so you will be allocated a shift pattern based on these times; you'll also be required to work 1 day every other weekend when our contact centre is open 8am - 8pm.
Is this the job for me?
It's crucial that you've had experience within a customer service environment; even better if you already understand working towards targets and love smashing them.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who are willing to go above and beyond to keep our customers happy.
This is predominantly a phone-based role so you'll need to be comfortable speaking on the phone for most of the day.
Most importantly, you'll share the qualities that have driven our success so far, you'll be:
* A people person and a phenomenal teammate, strong at building rapport with both customers and colleagues.
* Adaptable, a clear communicator and able to tailor your approach to each individual customer
* Passionate about customer service and getting it right for our customers
* Hardworking and positive with a solution orientated approach
* A quick learner and able to retain a wealth of information - there's a lot to learn in the energy sector!
From us you'll get*
* An annual discretionary bonus
* 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
* 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
* 20 days annual leave (+8 days for bank holiday on top)
* Blended approach to office/home working
* And many more...
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
Sound good? Why not apply today?