I am delighted to be working with an organisation based in Central Bristol who are seeking a Recruitment Advisor on a 9 month FTC! Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for delivering a cost-effective and timely recruitment and selection service, whilst maximising candidate experience.
This organisation offer a competitive benefits package, a great working environment including modern, central offices as well as hybrid/flexible working.
You will be able to:
- Work at pace, managing multiple vacancies at any one time
- Champion direct hiring through a variety of channels and creative sourcing strategies.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, advising on appropriate routes to market, candidate attraction, CV shortlisting and managing interview feedback.
- Advise and support at offer stage right through to onboarding
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current employment legislation and ensure that recruitment policies/procedures are updated in line with best practice and changes in legislation
If you have inhouse / agency experience and are looking for your next challenge in a role that will offer you exposure to an established business in Bristol, I want to speak to you ASAP!
We are looking to move quickly with this position so please do not delay in your application.