Due to the rapid growth of our Manchester Primary team, Teaching Personnel are seeking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer on a full time permanent basis starting as soon as possible. Working as a Resourcer "Candidate Consultant" will require you to support our team of billing consultants to provide the highest quality of candidates to our client primary schools throughout Greater Manchester.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency, specialising in supplying education staff and academic support programmes to schools in the UK and Wales. We are currently experiencing the busiest period of the year for supply and September recruitment, therefore we are looking for a dedicated and talented individual to join the team as a Recruitment Resourcer, with the opportunity to progress through a unique career ladder or develop to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
The ideal applicant for the role of will be knowledge of the education system and have strong communication skills, you will be the link between candidates and branch staff who will find them suitable work within our client primary schools.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Working as a Recruitment Resourcer will require you to have a strong connection with candidates and internal staff, this role has been created to increase the number of successful education staff we can attract and find suitable work for in Primary schools. As part of your daily responsibilities you can expect to;
- Build and develop your own Educator database by creating job adverts, recruiting and sourcing quality teachers and support staff (teaching and learning support assistants)
- Liaise with consultants and managers in the primary location to ensure suitable work is found and offered to your Candidates
- Conduct virtual interviews and request reference and vetting documents
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and Candidate Consultant career ladder
- Partake in the companies unique learning and development programme to enhance your recruitment knowledge and understanding of the job
- Support your team and achieve team targets as well as individual accolades
- Attend and observe client meetings and work towards the opportunity of becoming a 360-recruitment consultant (if desired)
Teaching Personnel have provided a first-rate service to over 5,000 schools throughout the UK since 1996. We have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales, a career path that can take you to the very top and a culture that rewards hard work and promotes teamwork. Teaching Personnel is your place to thrive.
Hours of Work
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis - 42.5 hours per week, 5 days per week, 8am-5pm in term time with significantly reduced hours in the school holidays.
Salary and Benefits
In return for your efforts we offer a great package consisting of:
- Annual starting salary from GBP19,700 per year to reflect skills and experience plus performance-related commission
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, increasing with service
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Nationwide retail discounts and perks
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
For more information about why you should work for Teaching Personnel please visit our website and careers page.
We look forward to receiving your application!