Customer Interaction Advisor - RS Components
The role involves interacting with customers in a fast paced, multi-channel customer service environment, providing a first class customer experience that will build customer loyalty whilst maximising sales opportunities and seeking new business leads.
Excellent IT skills are required, attention to detail, flexibility in approach and a good telephone manner are all vital to this role.
Following your training which will be around 30 hours a week, your weekly hours will be 37.50 hours per week, planned in on a rotating shift system.
The core opening hours are Sunday - Monday 7:00 - 22:30, weekend working is required. You will need to be flexible to work during the opening hours of 7am to 10:30pm
They offer state of the art facilities for our staff including on site Restaurant & Coffee Shop, break out areas and free car parking.
For high performing Advisers, Development opportunities and Permanent Jobs can be applied for when if / when they become available.
This hourly rate of pay is GBP9.26 per hour.
Your main duties to include:
- Handling inbound customer enquiries via Telephony
- Identifying products / components. (Training provided)
- Cross selling / Upselling where applicable
- RS Brand ambassador following our Seamless, Personal & Progressive values
- Booking collections / Returns
- Complaint Handling
You will have the below skills/experience:
- Possess strong communication skills - both verbally and written
- Confident with ability to use own initiative
- Have a good attention to detail
- Customer focused
- IT skills required
- Ability to adapt to change - demonstrating flexibility
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.