Customer Service Advisors - Monday to Friday - 1:45pm to 10pm
We are recruiting for a global company based in Corby, they are a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions. They are a real living wage employer and they reward employee's with skill uplifts as you progress in the role.
They are recruiting for a number of enthusiastic Customer Service Adviser to join their expanding team. You will be dealing with a variety of calls, previous customer service experience is required this would ideally be telephone based but could be from a face to face customer service role.
This is an unique opportunity to work in an office environment, working from 1:45pm to 10pm. This is traditionally a shift only available for industrial work.
Experience is required this would ideally be telephone based but could be from a face to face customer service roles such as retail or hospitality.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have soft selling skills, a structured approach to hitting goals and deadlines, excellent telephone communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
A good degree of computer literacy is a must alongside previous customer services experience.
- Location - Corby
- Salary - GBP19,513 plus the opportunity to earn bonus, would have the opportunity to increase your earnings with further training
- Hours of work - 1:45pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday increasing with length or service
- Subsidised canteen and free tea & coffee
- Company Pension Scheme
Your duties would included
Supporting customer's requests via inbound calls you will be expected to-
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion
- Identify and order spare parts and accessories, provide self-help advice and book service visits in addition to promoting extended warranty products
- Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic observing the current Service Level Agreements
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty. This may include the selling of repair plans, extended warranty and accessories where appropriate
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Maintain effective working relationships
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.