This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to start their career within Recruitment. Working within the Industrial team, you will support the business by managing a pool of candidates ensuring compliance is up to date and accurate at all times, dealing with time-sheets and payment issues along with the day to day tasks which arise when managing a busy desk. Ideally, you will have similar support experience, but we would welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Your role will be incredibly varied and demanding; you must be a self-starter and incredibly organised as you will manage a wide range of tasks.
* Ability to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* The ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and prioritise. You must be able to adapt to changing workloads, working within the recruitment industry is fast-paced and no day is the same so you can expect ad-hoc tasks to come your way.
* Confident and professional manner
* Strong phone presence
* A good understanding of social media platforms.
* Opportunities for career progression, Search Consultancy are making significant investments and as such we are expanding in all areas
* A fantastic team of experts to provide the training and tools to be a success
* Competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.