We are now seeking to expand our team with the addition of a French Educator.
Reporting to the Education Department you will responsible for the planning and delivering of French sessions for children aged 3-5yrs across 11 sites.
32.5 hours 9.30-4 Monday - Friday
- Plan French Sessions for children aged 3 - 5 years old
- Deliver activities to children and monitor progress.
- Regularly review & reflect on activity program to ensure it is meeting the learning needs of the children
- Supervise children in line with policies & procedures
- Contribute to monthly newsletters when required
- Be the nominated person for parents' queries about the program
- Ensure activities are age and ability appropriate
- Carry out promotional work or promote services to parents/children at internal and external company events
A formal teaching qualification is not required for this job role but experience of working with and/or teaching children under 5 years old is essential.
You will need to be:
- Able to communicate effectively with children/staff/parents in an approachable manner combined with the ability to prioritise your workload and possess exemplary attention to detail.
- Fluent in French
- Highly organised, you will possess a strong work ethic and a confidential nature, always maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism.
- You will possess the discipline to follow systems and processes but have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and workflows.
- You will understand and be able to demonstrate your qualities as a role model illustrating your ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a small team.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE USE OF A CAR AND HOLD A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE