GBP14 p/hour for 12-month contract
I'm working with a manufacturing client who want to add 2 Procurement Representatives into their team for initial 12-month contracts in Newport. You'll be working within the Procurement team and will play a vital role in the delivery of successful and accurate procurement function for the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide SAP support with purchase requisitions, orders etc.
- Follow orders through from start to finish
- Negotiate costs
- Ensure compliance
- Data entry
- Weekly stationery order
- Work closely with Finance department on queries/issues
What you need:
- Knowledge of MRP systems, including SAP and Microsoft Office IT packages
- At least 1 years' experience in a Purchasing department
- Demonstrate positive, professional behaviour to both internal customers and external contacts/suppliers
- Team player with open and direct communication style
The business is looking for the successful candidates to start in the next few weeks so if you have the experience listed above and are interested to find out more, please apply today!