MTrec are currently recruiting for a renowned and respected manufacturing company based in the Peterlee area. MTrec are currently looking for proactive individuals who are looking for a long term position.
The role would see you carrying out general duties; including basic Quality Inspection, Machine Operating, and Hand Assembly.
Please be aware to be considered for this role you MUST have automotive manufacturing experience.
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Reading and following engineering drawings
- Loading the machines with raw material
- Safely use a variety of machinery to manufacture the product
- Use of specialist measuring equipment such as verniers.
- Manually transporting and moving products within the production area
- Completing visual quality inspection and completing quality assurance paperwork
- Adhering to health and safety procedures at all times
- General housekeeping duties and following specific standard operations and being able to adhere to social distancing is required
- Candidate with previous manufacturing experience, specifically within the automotive industry is essential
- An engineering knowledge would be beneficial, how to use verniers, torque wrenches etc
- Flexible to work multiple shifts and work overtime if required
- Free parking and long-term employment for a prestigious company
- Good location, and opportunities to progress within the company
- 06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00 / 22:00 - 06:00
- Days: GBP9.26 per hour
- Backs: GBP11.11 per hour
- Nights: GBP12.41 per hour