Dynamics 365 Developer - Home-Based
Our end-user client based in Swindon are seeking a Dynamics 365 Developer to join their team. The Dynamics 365 Developer will be responsible for translating business requirements into system requirements, performing systems analysis and design and creating supporting documentation. This role will predominantly be remote-based but will require 1 or 2 days per month in their offices in Swindon.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Building complex Dynamics CRM based solutions for a medium to large organisation.
- Bottom up understanding of Dynamics 365.
- Proven track record working as a Dynamics CRM/365 Developer.
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications desirable.
- C#, .NET Core, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Dynamics Plugins.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology, test driven development techniques, continuous development and integration tools and processes.
- An understanding of business change and associated methods.
- Appreciation of the technical proposal(s) on the wider business.
- Good understanding of how competitors are using technology and continuous improvement to gain advantage.
- Chat, Video Conferencing, Document Management and Portal Integration.
- Transposing user requirements into workable solutions.
- Building scalable and maintainable solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 platform including the creation of: Database objects/entities, Forms, Workflows, Business rules, Automated tasks.
- Undertaking unit testing.
- Prioritising and sequence work items.
- Estimation of effort required to deliver requirements and/or stories.
- Building test automation into the delivery.
- Troubleshooting failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause.
- Working with other stakeholders and end users in the software development life cycle.
- Identifying and raising risks and issues throughout the workstream life cycle.
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.