QA Engineer - Streaming media testing - mobile, web, smart TV
QA Engineer - Media & Broadcasting - Streaming media testing - UK/Remote
This is a fantastic opportunity for TWO QA Engineers to join a top media & broadcasting organisation on an Asap basis! The project involves testing various multimedia & streaming applications and offers access to the latest technologies, exciting projects and the opportunity to work with world famous brands!
The role is remote for now (due to COVID-19) and can be offered on a 6-12 months+ FTC or permanent basis with an excellent benefits package.
- Strong manual testing background (Automation experience is very advantageous)
- Media/broadcasting background & Streaming media testing experience (eg mobile, web, smart TV, games)
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of QA standards for software product testing
- Excellent communication & team player skills
- Testing on various platforms such as mobile, web, smart TV & game console
- Regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment
- Designing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality is delivered
- Define the test strategy, automation strategy and write test scripts and automate UI and API
If you are keen on this opportunity and have the skills/experience mentioned above, please apply ASAP and we can discuss the role in more detail. Referrals are welcome!