Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager required for an exciting opportunity based in Leicester. Salary up to GBP36,000 DOE
Your new company
An exciting client in the music industry
Your new role
- Develop and deliver the end to end digital customer experience across acquisition, engagement and retention. Using SEO, PPC, marketing automation and other techniques to drive digital traffic, shape and manage user experience and generate leads and new business opportunities.
- Grow the current customer base and increase new business through successful use of insights, digital marketing activities and lead generation and nurturing
- Oversee the Pay Per Click (PPC) and SEM strategy and campaigns - effectively manage the relationship with third party agencies for PPC and Display activity
- Implement and manage marketing automation and digital communication strategies for lead nurture, customer engagement and retention nurture leads to improve conversion/retention potential.
- Use Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Console, and other reporting dashboards etc. to track, analyse and report on digital performance, leads and revenue and provide development, enhancement and content opportunities to improve SEO, engagement and conversion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive digital marketing experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Strong analytic approach to projects with experience in analytics and statistical methods including Google Analytics
- Extensive understanding and experience of SEO, PPC, SEM and implementation of campaign tracking
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to GBP36,000 DOE + flexible working opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.