Role: Automation Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP60,000 DOE
- Are You a Passionate Automation Engineer?
- Are you experienced with Selenium, Cypress and other automation frameworks?
A world-leading domain name registry company are looking for experienced Automation Engineers to come join to help contribute to the delivery of an exciting digital future.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working with a team of QA Engineers and engaging with various other teams.
- You will be testing infrastructure and automation frameworks ensuring best practice.
- Engaging with various business stakeholders to understand their needs & requirements.
- You will also own and manage the automation backlog & work with the team to deliver high-quality, resilient and performant test cases
A bit about you:
- Proven architecture & design skill for automation frameworks and tools.
- Ability to switch manual test cases into Automation.
- Knowledgeable in Selenium, Cypress and other automation frameworks
- An understanding of the Internet, DNS, Registry Systems.
- Experience using test management tools eg JIRA, Zephyr, X-Ray.
- Agile testing methodologies and behaviour driven development.
- Experience with Oracle database Scripting.
- A competitive salary.
- 30 days holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Wellbeing allowance.
- Remote Working.
- Flex benefits & an onsite fitness classes and studio.