Recruitment Operations Consultant, London, up to GBP28K P/Y
Ultimately, we want to transform the relationships business and Government has with data.
About the Role; its core purpose
This role sits within the Operations division managing day-to-day processes which include notification of new jobs, sourcing quality talent to meet our client's needs, and working closely with Senior Operations Consultant to deliver best in market service. Within this role, there are absolutely no sales as we would rather you focus your recruitment skills on recruiting the best talent the market has to offer for our clients
Sourcing Quality Talent: Search, identify, approach, and secure suitably qualified candidates through techniques including networking, referral, database search, advertising, and social media.
Client Management: Upload every new requirement sent from the client via email/framework portal into the internal CRM system capturing all required data.
Recommending: Review and qualify candidates in line with the job specification and project needs and provide quality recommendations to the Senior Operations Consultant. This should include the completion of a cover sheet, selling the candidate, and focussing on key matching criteria.
Community Management: Assist with identifying a dynamic candidate community in a defined skill set and industry sector agreed with your manager. Uphold, track, and build a network of available candidates on CRM, to ensure the quick reaction to client requests, foster long-term relationships with past applicants, potential candidates, and Parity's community, maintain a Candidate Community of greater than 300 members, and keep a record on CRM following internal process.
Team Collaboration: Take a positive approach to changes within the team. Work collaboratively with all team members to support and deliver against both individual and team goals.
Candidate Journey: Guide candidate in the process of updating their CV in line with the specific requirement, arrange interviews/project initiation meetings for candidates and prepare them for their interview. To maintain contact with the candidate, keeping them informed of the process and providing detailed feedback at each stage.
- Experience of working in a resourcing/operational/consultant position within a recruitment agency business, preferably in a data/technology specialism
- Knowledge and experience of online sourcing including social/professional networking.
- Proven research/sourcing skills. Ideally including the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
- You will also have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, be tenacious, personable, and articulate, and highly comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work well under pressure and have a strong focus on delivery.
- Decisive and able to deliver results and effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects and candidates.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with an excellent telephone manner
- We're collaborative
- We're curious
- We have integrity
- We bring a challenger spirit
- We're focused on commercial outcomes
If this sounds like the role for you then feel free to hit apply or email me your CV directly for immediate consideration
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position